Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
When choosing a pressure washer, your application will play a major factor in whether you need a hot or cold water pressure washer. Cold water pressure washers are ideal for removing dirt on most any surface. Additional accessories like, high pressure nozzles or rotating brushes, work with cold water pressure washers to increase the cleaning power and decrease your cleaning time.
However, if you are cleaning surfaces that have grease or oil on them, hot water is a must. You wouldn't think of washing your greasy hands with cold water and the same applies to pressure washing. If you operate cold water equipment more than a few hours a week, you should consider the labor savings you could realize by switching to a hot water pressure washer.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- What is pressure washing?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my Mi-T-M pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does Mi-T-M offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?