What is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing or power washing is the growing practice of cleaning using high pressure water spraying. The high pressure water spraying is achieved by specially designed pumps. This type of cleaning is many times more powerful than the pressure that comes out of a typical garden hose. If you choose to use on concrete it removes mold and mildew, bubble gum, and other dirt stains. Also, pressure washing can make wooden decks look like new. Pressure washers are also commonly used by homeowners to improve the appearance of aluminum or vinyl siding by removing pollution, mildew, and other signs of neglect.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my Mi-T-M pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does Mi-T-M offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?