How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
Gas or electric is completely up to the consumer. There are pros and cons to both.
Electric is safe to use indoors because you don't have harmful fumes. Electric motors are usually quieter and require less maintenance than a gas engine. Also, with an electric motor you do not have to have gas on hand and you do not need to fight the rising cost of fuel prices.
With a gas pressure washer you have a couple of different choices when selecting an engine. Also, gas engines don't require a power cord which in turn allows more portability.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my Mi-T-M pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does Mi-T-M offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?